UK: +44 (0) 7455 007642                 E: [email protected]

Canada: +1 (418) 817 7724


logo FB-f-Logo__blue_72 twitter 1 Canada 3

Fini Immigration Services and its partners have over 25 years of experience in providing quality service to students who wish to pursue their higher education in Canada and the UK.


We provide a wide range of services including, but not limited to:

  • High school admission;

  • English and summer school admission;

  • Post-secondary education admission from various Canadian and UK universities;

  • Housing and financial advice to international students;

  • Organising seminar and events for international students.


To study in Canada, a foreign national may need to apply for a Study Permit. In order to be eligible to study in Canada, an applicant must:

  • Have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada;

  • Prove that you they enough money to pay for their tuition fees, and living expenses;

  • Be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada;

  • Satisfy an immigration officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their authorised stay.


Exception: You do not need a Study Permit if you plan to take a course or programme in Canada that lasts six months or less. However, you might still need to apply for a Visitor visa if you are not from a visa exempt country.


If you are interested in studying in Canada or in the UK, please contact us today.



In 2013, more than 270,000 international students were studying in Canada.

Free Assessment About us students free assessment